Intel’s new Z97 / H97 chipset boards are the talk of the town these days, and today we have the launch of Gigabyte’s range of such boards in Kuala Lumpur.
The board now comes in 3 flavors – Ultra Durableâ„¢ Series that emphasizes durability, G1â„¢ Gaming Series with for gamers and Overclocking Series for those who love to push the limit.
The evening was lead by Hunter Lee, Product Manager from Gigabyte who explained the highlights of their latest motherboard range.
Details of Gigabyte’s new board line-up and their features are available at Gigabyte Official News page.
😀 goldfries.com would like to thank Gigabyte for the opportunity to participate in the event.
Glad to see the attendees enjoyed the gaming setup.
Here’s the setup configuration.
– Intel Core i5-4670K Processor (Review Link)
– Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 Motherboard (Review Link)
– Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X OC Windforce (GV-R928XOC-3GD)
– Avexir CORE series 8GB 1600Mhz DDR3 kit (Review Link)
– NZXT Kraken X40 Water Cooling system (2 units) (Review Link)
– NZXT Kraken G10 GPU Bracket
– NZXT Phantom 530 Casing (Review Link)
– FSP Raider 650 Power Supply Unit (Review Link)
– Intel 330 series 60GB SSD (Review Link)
– BenQ EW2440L 24â€ Full HD LED Monitor with Eye-Care (Review Links)
– Cooler Master CM Storm Mech Keyboard (Review Link)
– Cooler Master CM Storm Reaper Mouse (Review Link)
– Cooler Master CM Storm Pulse-R Headset (Review Link)
– Zowiegear G-TF Speed Mousepad (Review Link)
Sirius RGB Adjustable LED Strip