I never thought anyone would make a casing with the front panel so ‘edgy’ and it’s a surprise to me, coming from Fractal Design where the appearances has always been sleed flash surface. Enter the Fractal Design Meshify C, a casing with tempered glass side panel and diamond faceted front panel.
These are the key features of the Meshify C
• Streamlined high-airflow design
• The performance and capacity of a larger tower in a remarkably compact mid-tower size
• Newly designed angular mesh front panel maximizes air intake
• Tinted tempered glass side panel for a clean looking exterior with full interior visibility
• Distinctive new styling with stealthy black-on-black aesthetic
• Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives
• Sturdy steel drive trays with vibration-dampening rubber grommets cushion hard drives for smooth, quiet and reliable operation
• Two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans deliver optimum airflow with minimal noise
• Open interior layout creates an unobstructed airflow path from front intake to rear exhaust
• Easy-to-clean filters on the front, top and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
• Full length power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for unrestricted airflow and a clean looking interior
• Up to 35 mm of space behind motherboard plate with grommetted pass-throughs for clean cable routing
Starting from the top, the signature panel from Fractal Design where every IO and button are placed towards the front to maximize area available for ventilation.
Speaking of ventilation the top panel holds up to 240mm sized fans or cooling apparatus such as radiator and it comes with a magnetic dust filter.
On the front there’s the removable panel but it’s “stuck” with the wires that reach to the other parts of the component. As you can see, the panel comes with dust filter and there’s a 120mm fan at the mid section of the front frame.
From the rear, nothing out of the ordinary other than it uses a 120mm fan and the PSU is to be bracket mounted.
There’s also the dust filter at the bottom, as always Fractal Design’s dust filters are a single removable piece of plastic and the one for Meshify C is no exception.
At the bottom you’ll see that it uses Fractal Design’s signature rubber feet with chrome sides.
To top the external goodness, Meshify C’s tempered glass panel comes with rubber padding that allows it to fit nicely to the frame but also dampens noise a little while the corners of the frame come with a holder stub, neat stuff.