Finally got the opportunity to photograph my darling Cooler Master MasterCase 5. 😀 Pro-accessories added so it’s actually MasterCase Pro 5.
– Casing : Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5
– Processor : AMD FX-9590
– Motherboard : ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer
– RAM : AVEXIR Core Series DDR3 2x4GB RED
– Graphics Card : PowerColor R9 390 8GB
– Power Supply Unit : Cooler Master V750
– Cooler : Cooler Master Nepton 240M running 2x JetFlo 120mm White LED fan
– Storage : ADATA XPG SX930 240GB
– Accessories : UnequalTech Extender Cables
The base panel and added GPU backplate cover are acrylic, self cut, painted and decorated.
The casing is so modular I was able to paint every area I wanted. 😀 http://www.goldfries.com/hardware-reviews/cooler-master-mastercase-5-pro-5-modular-desktop-casing-review/ if you haven’t.
Remember to check out the Cooler Master MasterCase 5 & Pro 5 Modular Desktop Casing Review if you haven’t.
Comments are closed.