Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., a leader in digital imaging solutions announced its inaugural showcase “Eye On Canon”. The digital imaging fair will feature Canon’s latest products and set to be held at Ground Floor, Centre Court, Mid Valley Megamall from 23rd March to 27th March 2011, from 10am to 10pm.
In line with this showcase, Canon hosted an exclusive media briefing session to introduce and share the highlights and activities of the upcoming event.
– Experience the latest EOS 1100D and 600D, IXUS, PowerShot and Legria models.
– Get up to RM 1,000 worth of rebate when you trade in your used camera or camcorder for a brand new Legria camcorder.
– Attractive premiums up for grabs
– Instant cash rebates on selected Canon models
– Exclusive purchase with purchase packages
– Special “Student Package” with your student card
– Crazy deals from RM 249 onwards
– Free camera service / checkup.
To view more details or to view the poster, click here.
What crazy deals? Powershot A800 for RM 299! and Legria FS405 for RM 699! 🙂 There’s also lowered prices for the EOS 550D and 500D as well.
Oh and here’s a special video on WHY the recent price slash from Canon………
Photos from the event