Thermaltake’s new Engine 27 1U Low-Profile CPU Cooler is the latest air cooling solution for small form factor applications is now available on the market.
The Engine 27 offers an excellent balance between performance, size and acoustics with the low-profile design, along with the most advanced thermal techniques. Unlike traditional CPU coolers, the Engine 27 is designed with 27mm height and a compact size 60mm fan that is the ideal choice for any slim systems. Moreover, with metallic (aluminum alloy) fan structure and the built-in PWM fan, the Engine 27 guarantees extremely low noise level without compromising on the cooling performance!
– Small radial gaps and sufficiently large fin overlap between the stationary and rotating fins allows for efficient heat-transfer to the rotating metallic fan
– Unique metallic structure of cooler provides more fortified and efficient heat-transfer paths
– Low-profile 27mm cooler designed for slim and small form factor applications
– Low-noise design with superb cooling performance
– Apply to AIO/PIO PC and POS terminal
P/N : CL-P032-CA06SL-A
Compatibility (CPU Socket) : Intel LGA 1156 / 1155 / 1150 / 1151
Dimension : 27(H)*91.5(L)*91.5(W) mm
Heatsink Material : Aluminum/Copper
Fan Dimension : 21(H) x 60(L) x 60(W) mm
Fan Quantity : 1pcs
Fan Speed : 1500~2500 RPM
Rated Voltage : 12V
Start Voltage : 9.0 V
Rated Current : 0.09 A
Power Input : 1.1 W
Air Flow. : 9.2 CFM
Air Pressure. : 3.1 mm-H2O
Acoustical Noise. : 13-25 dBA
Life Time : 50,000 hours
Pin Connect : 4 pin PWM
Cooling Power : 70 W
Weight : 310 g
Looks neat for small form factor application, my only concern is how the tiny fan handles the heat dissipation. As long as it works as good or better than stock cooler then it’s non-issue for me.
I look forward to try this product.