The commercial is so interesting, I had to share it. 😛
Details of the new processors after the jump.
Snapdragon 800 features :
– Quad-core Krait 400 CPU with clock speed of up to 2.3 GHz per core.
– Adreno 330 GPU that offers 2 times better compute performance than Adreno 320.
– Support for 2 x 32-bit LPDDR3 RAM at 800MHz with memory bandwidth of 12.8GBps.
– Support for 4G LTE Cat 4 150Mbps and 802.11ac 1Gbps connectivity.
– Support for UltraHD (4096Ã—2304 resolution, also known as 4K) capture, playback and display at 30fps.
– Support for DTS-HD, Dolby Digital Plus and 7.1 surround sound.
– Dual Image Signal Processors for Qualcomm Snapdragon Camera, with support for computational camera
– Overall performance boost of up to 75% better performance than the Snapdragon S4 Pro.
Snapdragon 600 features :
– Quad-core Krait 300 CPU, with clock speed of up to 1.9 GHz.
– Speed enhanced Adreno 320 GPU
– Support for LPDDR3 RAM
– Overall performance boost of up to 40% better performance than the Snapdragon S4 Pro processor.
Source : lowyat.net