The Define Nano S is an ITX case that features compatibility with high end, full-size components, superior sound dampening, and an ATX-like layout.
The case includes two Dynamic Series fans with both bottom and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, removable dust filters.
With its mounting capabilities for simultaneous radiators and unobstructed airflow path, the Define Nano S can cool enthusiast-level components.
Equipped with Fractal Designâ€™s signature ModuVentâ„¢ technology on the top vents and sound dampening throughout, the Define Nano S can run a powerful system quietly, a hallmark of the Define series.
– A Define Series ITX case designed for silent computing with sound dampening and ModuVentâ„¢ technology
– User-friendly construction with superior cable management and compatibility for full-size components
– Flexible storage options with room for up to 4 drives
– Accommodates a variety of radiator sizes and includes brackets for reservoir and pump mounting
– Features two Dynamic Series fans â€” 1 GP-12 and 1 GP-14 â€” with an adapter included for motherboards with limited fan headers
– Featuring an open interior allowing an unobstructed airflow path from the front of the case to the rear exhaust
– Easy-to-clean filters on the top and bottom, spanning the PSU position, with the bottom filter ejecting from the front for easy-access.
MSRP Define Nano S
MSRP Define Nano S Window