XL2735-series features the premiere monitors for PC e-Sports, fine-tuned to guarantee the smoothest and responsive experience, and the clearest images to arm you for competition.
• Exclusive DyAc™ technology achieves remarkable clarity particularly for action packed games
• Shield helps you focus on the game by blocking out distractions
• S Switch allows you to easily access settings
• Adopted worldwide by professional e-Sports tournaments and players
• Built-in Black eQualizer technology brightens dark scenes without over-exposing the bright areas
• The effortless one-finger height adjustable stand provides personalized viewing angles
• Specially designed frame minimizes reflective screen glare
Put it simple the Zowie XL2735 is a 27 screen that has a resolution of 2560 x 1440 that’s capable of 144Hz (HDMI 2.0, DP), it comes with DVI-DL / HDMI x2 / DP1.2 / headphone jack / mic jack input connectors.
BenQ released the first TFT LCD eSports monitor in 2010 and has been widely accepted by tournaments and professional players as the best choice for competitive gaming since then.
Over the years of research and development of display products and particularly monitors for competitive gaming, we understand that the smoothness of LCD does not match that on CRT displays in gaming benefits and that leaves room for LCD monitors to improve. Today we are proud to announce the new XL2735 with smoother gameplay experience that can’t be found on other monitors in the same class.
The new ZOWIE XL2735 will be on display for the first time ever during BenQ SEA CS:Go Cup on the 26th and 27th November 2017. As numbers and specs do not tell the whole story, join us for a first-hand experience with the new monitor to see the difference for yourself.