While the Latitude 10 seems to be yet another tablet, it is not. In fact it’s I fell in love with this device and it’s currently my favorite Windows 8 tablet. 😀
Taken from the official product page, below are the details of the tablet.
– IntelÂ® Atomâ„¢ Processor Z2760 (1.8GHz)
– Windows 8 32-bit, English
– 10.1″ HD (1366 x 768) IPS LCD, 5 Finger Capacitive Multi Touch, Corning(R) Gorilla(R) Glass
– 2GB 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM Integrated
– 64GB Solid State Drive, Wi-Fi, TPM Base, Latitude 10
– IntelÂ® Graphics Media Accelerator (533MHz)
What’s great about this tablet is the removable battery, of which I think is something really awesome especially if the battery is already weaken. Alternatively you could just order a spare battery.
The finish isn’t glossy, neither is it some brushed metal. It’s felt rubbery but I don’t know how to describe it except to say that it’s very comfortable to the touch.
The buttons are firm and on the tough side but overall they’re sturdy.