The demand for AMD’s Ryzen motherboard is met by ASRock, with the AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac model coming in as low as RM 589.
On the upper corner you’ll see that the EPS12V hides behind the heatsink, and around the CPU socket you’ll see Nichicon 12K Black caps, ASRock Digi Power 8-power phase design with premium power choke and Dual-N MOSFET.
On this corner you’ll see that the AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac comes with 2x DIMM slots that supports up to 3466Mhz DDR4 speed. Towards the top end of the DIMM slots are the RGB header and FAN connection header. Next to them are the various connectors, including the USB 3.0 connector and SATA ports.
On the other side which is pretty much the same side, given the compact nature of the Mini-ITX board, is the PCI-E slot with steel reinforcement for added structural integrity.
Lastly we have the rear panel which consists of
– 2 x Antenna Ports
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
– 2 x HDMI Ports
– 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
– 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)*
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A Port (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C Port (Supports ESD Protection)
– 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks)
More details at the official product page.
The AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac is a splendid compact board, the interface is great as expected and you’re not left without any option to overclock your processor just as I did.
Fancy tweaking the RGB lighting? This board has the connector, though not many. 🙂
The ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac is a board that’s compact, affordable and feature rich. Retailing at just RM 589, this board makes is an excellent choice for those going Mini-ITX setup, and not forgetting that it comes with 3-years warranty.