FSP FlexGURU 300W and FSP FlexGURU 250W, the latest models of FSP range of power supply unveiled.
Modular PSU design
The FlexGuru series of PSU is of an ATX modular design with slim ribbon cables allows for easier set up, reducing cable clutter and improves airflow efficiency. Users only need to install the minimum number of cables required for their own system.
The FlexGURU comes with a universal bracket that fits into two different orientations for quick installation into any chassis. The mounting holes and auxiliary bracket are designed to ensure the FlexGURU series is compatible with 99 percent of Flex-ATX PC chassis on the market.
Safe, quiet and efficient
FlexGURU offers excellent thermal performance with efficient airflow design to prolong fan life, protect the system performance, and help with noise reduction. These PSUs comply with UL/EN/IEC 62368-1 and 60950 international safety standards.
Key Features of FlexGURU Power Supplies – FlexGURU Power Supply Key Features
– Compliant with the latest Flex ATX V1.22 specification
– 300W: Efficiency – Efficient ? 90% at typical load
– 250W: Efficiency Efficient ? 85% at typical load
– UL/EN/IEC 62368-1 and 60950 international safety standards compliant
– Intelligent fan speed control
– Quiet and long-lasting 40mm ball bearing fan
– Flat ribbon cable format
– Powerful single +12V rail design
– Japanese electrolytic capacitors
– Ready for newest Intel CPUs – Compatible with the latest Intel CPUs
– Full protection: OCP, OVP, SCP, OPP, and OTP