Fractal Design Ion+ Platinum enters the market, a new range of modular high-performance PC power supply with emphasis on quiet operation.
The PSU comes with Fractal Design’s UltraFlex™ DC cabling that reduces conductors to just 0.08 mm in diameter. The Fractal Design Ion+ Platinum PSU comes in 560, 660, 760 and 860 watt capacities, is rated 80 PLUS® Platinum Efficiency and it also has a 10-year warranty.
Retail price starts from 99.99 USD for the 560W model, up to 129.99 for the 860W model.
More details at the official product page.
– Fractal Design UltraFlex™ DC wires have game-changing flexibility for effortless cable-routing and connectors that twist and bend to fit your installation.
– Equipped with a custom-tailored Fractal Design Dynamic Series 140 mm fan with exceptionally low minimum speed and true long-life FDB bearing.
– 80 PLUS® Platinum Efficiency for optimized electrical performance and reduced heat generation.
– User selectable Zero RPM mode allows for either silent, passive operation in low load situations or continuous low speed fan operation for additional cooling.
– Outstanding output quality with tight voltage regulation and extremely low ripple and noise.
– Fully modular design for reduced clutter and maximum ease of installation
Premium Japanese 105°C capacitors provide enhanced reliability and durability.
– Compact 150 mm depth easily fits compact spaces with extra headroom for cable management.
– Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and Over Temperature Protection.
– Extra-long 600 mm 24-pin ATX cable and 700 mm 4+4 pin cable.
– Extensive 10 year warranty.