It’s new, it’s black and it’s more than just a color change. The Cooler Master COSMOS C700P Black Edition comes with a host of improvements along with the color change.
– COSMOS C700P Black Edition – Advancements upon the original COSMOS C700P include the PSU Shroud, flat radiator brackets, fine mesh panels, cable cover system, and an extra rear panel—all housed in a matte black C700P.
– Highly Versatile Layout – The unique frame design supports a conventional, chimney, inverse layout, or a fully customized layout. The motherboard tray is also removable for installation outside of the chassis.
– Extensive Cable Cover System – The 3 included covers can be placed on either the M. Port or on the mid-plate, with the ability to mount SSD storage or a reservoir.
– Diverse Liquid Cooling Support – A flat radiator bracket design offers more versatility for liquid cooling with the ability to be mounted on the top, front, or bottom of the frame. The two included brackets can each support a 420mm radiator.
– Curved Tempered Glass Side Panel – A lightly-tinted tempered glass side panel, with two curved edges, offer a wide view of the system build.
– RGB Lighting Control & Sync Up – Control the RGB lighting system from the front I/O panel by switching lighting modes or by syncing the lighting system with the motherboard.
– Rich Connectivity – The advanced I/O panel features a USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C port, four additional USB 3.0 ports, a fan speed control button and an RGB control button.
Advanced build features include compatibility, storage, and versatility improvements. Flat radiator brackets offer an easier maintenance, mounting, and removal process for water-cooling. The new design also features more clearance for push-pull configurations and radiator support in the lower compartment when the PSU is installed. A total of 4 SSDs can be mounted with an additional 4 Combo SSD/HDD bays included in the box; with optional accessories, 12 x 3.5” HDDs can be mounted. An alternative rear panel is included in the box, further extending the support for exotic layouts with motherboards and graphics cards oriented upwards or downward with cable grommets for external cable routing.
Pricing & Availability
The launch of COSMOS C700P Black Edition will commence immediately, priced at RM 1,329.